We are looking to hire talented Developers to maintain and develop Ateas various applications. In Atea we strive to work smarter and development and maintenance of a variety of applications is therefore essential to the business. The applications are a combination of own developed and standard products/applications that stretches from canteen solutions to complete HR-solution. We have 20+ solutions and several mobile apps where we have the technical responsibility.
The fantastic and competent team you’ll be part of consist of 9-11 dedicated developers with broad knowledge. You will be involved in various Dev/Ops related activities across the team.
We assure you an everyday with great variety and we have a vision of creating a team of full stack (or near to) developers. It’s essential that you possess the curiosity and interest in learning new stuff.
As mentioned, we support 20+ applications and several mobile apps. Your primary day will therefore be focused on:
- Maintain and develop Ateas applications
- Participate in various project and development related activities
- Analysis, estimation, specs and documentation.
- Challenge status quo
We have many challenges and exiting tasks, both from a user and a technical perspective.
- As we are a team with a big responsibility, we support each other and make sure we can cover one another and optimize if we have periods with dedicated and focused deliveries.
- Develop yourself and your colleagues to become Full Stack engineers.
Your technical profile and background
In this position we expect you to be and experienced front-end developer but with a good understanding on back-end related activities. You have a great design flair and UX on top of mind.
Your must haves
- Extensive experience on SQL
- Extensive experience with .NET
- Extensive experience on REST api.
- Strong architectural understanding
- Experience with Angular and/or React.
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe)
- Experience with test (in code / unit testing)
Who are you?
You are properly a curious by nature and loves challenges. You strive to deliver quality solutions and challenge status quo. You are also self-motivated and a detail oriented individual. You are for sure a responsible team-player.
- You have at least 3-year experience from similar job.
- Great sense of ownership and proudness in the work that you do
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English).
- Must be able to multi-task successfully while meeting delivery deadlines.
You are positive and have a good humor.
Location and team
You daily workplace is at Atea’s headquarters in Vilnius or Kaunas.
1000 – 2500 euro (neto)