IT Application Developer understands the user requirements, validates such requirements with the stakeholders and delivers software design, software development, and unit testing services that support business requirements.
Unique combination of analytics, technical skills and knowledge of various configuration management tools and understanding of business requirements allows IT Application Developer to analyze, build and manage software applications that are tailored to the business specific needs, implement them to be usable and feasible from technical and organizational point of view and also set up and deliver the application lifecycle management.
- Perform coding, unit testing and documentation of software units defined by the design document
- Participate in software modification during integration testing
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within a given time frame
- Ensure compliance with relevant processes, methods and tools, and business processes
- Ensure applicable IT security directive is followed for the service
- Propose changes that make the system more efficient and/or reduces operation or maintenance cost
- Create good practices and propose improvements
- Develop detailed designs of medium complexity applications/database
- Plan and establish a Software Configuration Management plan and secure that it is communicated.
- Be competent in cost effective estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute in relevant communities and bodies
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the product
- English language
- Experience in full-stack development (.Net Core, C#, Angular Typescript, Azure Stack, Azure DevOps)
- Experience Terraform and Helm will be considered as advantage
- Familiar with ITIL, Agile, Scrum, Kanban practices and methodologies will be considered as advantage
- Good knowledge of Application Development Framework and DevOps practices
- Good knowledge of End to End business processes in the area of assignment and bring in business value in terms of efficiency/productivity improvements
- Ability to identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions
- Ability to develop the technical and system design document for medium to high complexity project/application
- Hands on experience of Configuration & Release Management Practices
- Have 3+ years of hands on application development experience
- Remote work and work from home possibilities (from anywhere in Lithuania).
- An opportunity to work in international team developing innovative solutions.
- Investment in employee growth, development and certification courses.
- Internal career opportunities.
Salary: 3000-3500 eur / month gross.
Monthly salary depends on your level of experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org