- Support in the day-to-day jobs within financial controlling
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Support month, quarter and year-end close process
- Preparation of financial statements and forecasts
- Ad hoc analyses in Excel and consolidation system Cognos Controller
- Assist the CFO in preparing reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
The controller position offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career within corporate finance. You will become part of a small, international team set in a fast-paced and inspiring work environment, who will provide you with a steep learning curve, and you will be exposed to a large group of stakeholders providing you with valuable experiences and an opportunity to establish a strong platform for future career development.
The position involves some short-term travels to the Nordic countries.
- Higher education degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 2 years of experience from a consulting/audit or central controlling function in other corporation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Have an understanding of and interest in the IT systems used in a finance function
- Structured and proactive team player with an analytical working style and an eye for the details
- Ambitious and self-driven individual who thrives in taking responsibility, who can structure and prioritize own tasks
- Focused on delivering high quality work, not afraid of challenging existing processes in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written English