We are looking to hire a talented professional Tester to support our application team. In Atea we strive to work smarter and development and maintenance of a variety of applications is therefore essential to the business. The applications are a combination of own developed and standard products/applications that stretches from canteen solutions, mobile apps to complete HR-solution. We have 20+ solutions and several mobile apps where we have the technical responsibility.
The fantastic and competent team you’ll be part of consist of 9-11 dedicated developers with broad knowledge. You will be involved in various projects and applications.
We assure you an everyday with great variety. It’s essential that you possess the curiosity and interest in learning new stuff and challenge status quo.
As mentioned, we support 20+ applications and several mobile apps. Your primary day will therefore be focused on:
- Support with testing activities on Ateas applications
- Participate in various project and development related activities (with test focus)
- Documentation and User Guides.
- Challenge status quo
We have many challenges and exiting tasks, both from a user and a technical perspective.
- As we are a team with a big responsibility, we support each other and make sure we can cover one another and optimize if we have periods with dedicated and focused deliveries.
Your technical profile and background
In this position we expect you to be an experienced tester with a good technical understanding. You have a good UX flair.
Your must haves
- Extensive experience in test design for new and existing features (functional testing, non-functional testing, MMI testing and regression testing).
- Extensive experience with setting up test environments.
- A good and effective communicator with development teams and project managers.
- Experience in bug reports and error descriptions in a systematic way.
- Experience in performing exploratory testing (creative test).
- Extensive experience in documentation and user guides.
- Keep good software validation traceability record and identification.
- Architectural understanding
- UX flair
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe)
- Experience with Automated testing.
Who are you?
You are properly a curious and extrovert by nature and loves challenges. You strive to deliver quality solutions and challenge status quo. You are also self-motivated and a detail oriented individual. You are for sure a responsible team-player.
- You have at least 3-year experience from similar job.
- Great sense of ownership and proudness in the work that you do
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English).
- Must be able to multi-task successfully while meeting delivery deadlines.
- You are positive and have a good humor.
Location and team
You daily workplace is at Atea’s office in Vilnius or Kaunas.
800 – 1500 euro (neto)