ARE YOU OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER?
If you are, you will be working closely with the teams that develop Atea’s e-business – both business and systems development. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities You will track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
If you eager to automate stuff rather than manual testing – keep reading and apply.
- Able to work in Scrum/Agile process;
- Hands on with tools like Jira/ Confluence;
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Our teams located at different geographical locations);
- 2+ years’ experience working as QA Specialist;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work in international team;
- Competitive salary;
- Interesting, challenging and dynamic environment;
- Professional, technology passionate and collaborative coworkers;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions.
The successful applicant will need to have exceptional organization and analytical skills along with the ability to work on their own initiative whilst being a team player.
If you feel that the role of Quality assurance engineer is right for you, then do not hesitate in submitting your CV.