- You will be working as part of DevOps team.
- 3+ years experience working in IT;
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence;
- Expert proficiency in building and maintaining distributed applications;
- Familiarity with development of cloud-native applications;
- 2+ years software development experience;
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Azure DevOps, Spinnaker and OctopusDeploy);
- Experience designing fault tolerant systems;
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (Azure);
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (e.g. Octopus Ansible, Salt);
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioner tools (e.g. TerraForm);
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools (e.g. DataDog, Prometheus, Azure Monitor);
- Good knowledge of PowerShell, bash.
ALSO USEFUL IF YOU HAVE:
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP fundamentals;
- Working knowledge of at least one database system such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MongoDB;
- Familiarity with Blue/Green deployments;
- Be aware of the best practices when creating Docker images;
- Knowledge of build and release management.
- Competitive salary;
- Interesting, challenging and dynamic environment;
- Professional, technology passionate and collaborative coworkers;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;