We are looking to hire talented web-/mobile developers to maintain and develop Atea mobile and web applications. In Atea we always strive to work smarter. To boost efficiency and effectivity of our users, the development of internal tools and applications is a natural and obvious way of achieving this. We have 5-8 different applications based on Angular, HTML5/CSS, .NET, REST and SQL. Apps are developed as web applications and later made available on Android, iOS, MAC and Windows native apps. In these releases, the application runs this in a full screen container.
The amazing and competent team you will join also maintains other standard applications. You might therefore be involved in various Dev/Ops related activities across the team over time.
We offer you a working environment with great variety and we have a vision of creating a team of full stack developers. It’s essential to us that you are curious and continuously interested in expanding your knowledge base.
- Maintain and develop AteaTime (Time Registration, Spare part handling etc.)
- Maintain and develop OneApp (Various small apps. One app to rule them all)
- Maintain and develop Tool App (Technician app, where tools can be exchanged between colleagues).
- Analysis, estimation, time registration and documentation are part of your daily work in an agile setup.
We have many challenges and exiting tasks, both from a user and a technical perspective.
- As we are a team with a big responsibility, we support each other and make sure we can cover one another and optimize if we have periods with dedicated and focused deliveries.
- Develop yourself and your colleagues to become Full Stack engineers.
Your technical profile and background
In this position we expect you to be and experienced front-end developer but with a good understanding on back-end related activities. You have a great design flair and UX on top of mind.
Your must haves
- Extensive experience on SQL
- Extensive experience with .NET
- Extensive experience on REST api.
- Good architectural understanding
- Extensive experience with Angular and/or React.
- Extensive experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe)
- Experience with test (in code / unit testing)
- Experience with Android/IOS experience (Mobile apps)
- Good flair and understanding on Design and UX.
- Comfortable with Adobe AI.
Who are you?
You are a person who is curious by nature and loves challenges. You strive to deliver quality solutions and challenge the status quo. You are also self-motivated and a detail oriented individual. You are for sure a responsible team-player.
- You have at least 3 years of experience from similar job(s).
- Great sense of ownership and proudness in the work that you do.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills (English).
- Must be able to multi-task successfully while meeting delivery deadlines.
- You are positive and have a good sense of humor.
Location and team
You daily workplace is at Atea’s office in Vilnius or Kaunas.
1000 – 2500 euro (neto)