Professional services development division provides custom development and operations for wide variety of customers in Northern Europe and Scandinavia including ATEA group. We are recognized partner of UiPath and support our customer from identifying processes to be automated, to implementation and operations of the robots. Our main focus is providing robotic process automation (RPA) development and operation services to automate routine tasks that are performed by our customers. This varies from manual work automation such as filling invoices, to integrations where robots are utilized as a service bus. Our goal is to make sure that our robots provide maximum value with excellent quality, taking over repetitive tasks from employees and letting them focus on more valuable and creative work.
Along with it we provide our customers with custom development services in order to deliver quality software products. We support our customers starting from project management and analysis, finishing with development and testing activities. Developing web, desktop and mobile applications, we utilize latest technologies both on premises and on cloud, mainly focusing on Microsoft family products such as Azure, .NET core, Power platform. Operating in social security, health, logistics, law and other sectors enabled us accumulate a lot of domain knowledge, suggest and design the best solutions according to our customer‘s needs.
Joining Professional services development division you will be a part of a team consisting of 10+ certified professionals (developers, analysts). We are currently in process of expanding both RPA and custom development teams to meet increased demand of automation and digitalization. Your role as a project manager will be working closely with internal and external analysts, developers, consultants, to implement their requirements, support already built solutions and develop new solutions working closely with your colleagues as well as our customers. We want to help you grow as a professional and help us grow as a solid and efficient team and be a part of a global Atea family. It is a really good place to be.Your responsibilities will be:
- Management and control of implemented and newly developed RPA projects.
- Analysis of Customer Needs and search for suitable software solutions.
- Communication with clients in the context of project implementation and maintenance.
- Organization of the work of the team of employees implementing the project. Progress control.
- Finding solutions to software problems and questions.
- Using best practices of the project management.
- Working both individually and as a team member.
We are looking for someone who have:
It would be beneficial if you:
- Knowledge of basic software solutions management principles.
- Desire to create a quality solution.
- Good English language skills.
- Teamwork, organizational and communication skills.
- Experience as software systems analyst, developer or project manager.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Study or have Bachelor's degree in Software Development or any other related IT field.
- Working knowledge of software solutions management.
- Flexible working hours (possibility to combine work with study schedules, part time job agreements).
- Remote work and work from home possibilities (from anywhere in Lithuania or foreign country).
- An opportunity to work in international team developing innovative solutions for clients in the Scandinavian countries.
- Investment in employee growth, development and certification courses.
- Internal career opportunities.
1200-2500 €/mon. net
Monthly salary depends on your level of experience.
Siųsk savo CV Personalo valdymo partnerei Jurgitai el. p. email@example.com *
* UAB „ATEA“ tvarko Kandidatų asmens duomenis, siekdama įvertinti asmens tinkamumą eiti pareigas ar atlikti darbo funkcijas, taip pat darbo sutarties sudarymo tikslu. Duomenų tvarkymo pagrindas – ikisutartiniai santykiai su duomenų subjektu. Duomenų tvarkymo trukmė – iki vykdomos atrankos pabaigos.